Photo by Gabriel
Alas, it’s Monday–and we’re feeling the blues because we had the amazing opportunity to spend the weekend at the Hotel Royal Savoy and honestly…didn’t want to leave. We will definitely be sharing our experience with you soon, but in the meantime, here’s what’s going on in and around Lausanne this week:
- On Thursday, head on over to the beautiful boutique Chic Cham to check out their new thematic collections entitled “Over The Rainbow”.
- Fryday Lausanne is hosting an Afterwork at Bleu Lezard–no reservations or entrance fee…just show up!
- Café du Simplon is hosting a Vide-Dressing on Saturday, so if you’re sous-gare make sure to stop by!
- Do you like it hot? Some do. Brasserie de Montbenon is at it again, hosting a ’50s party with plenty of era-specific cocktails. Make sure to reserve!
- The International Motor Show is still going on in Geneva until this Sunday.
- This Sunday in Vevey is the 3rd Vide-Grenier (garage sale) du Rocking Chair where you can give new purpose to used items for your home.
What’d we miss? Let us know if you have an event to share by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org