Photo by Annie Spratt
Hello, Monday. Hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine this weekend (and the first day of spring)! At least this is a short week, with a four day weekend to look forward to. If you’re not too busy this week preparing for holidays, check out some of these fun events in and around Lausanne:
- Did you know Macklemore and Ryan Lewis will be performing in Geneva tomorrow? And there are still tickets available!
- It’s a new era for a Lausanne favorite: Java! Join them tomorrow to celebrate their new look.
- The MUDAC is hosting a vernissage for their two new exhibitions on Tuesday starting at 6pm–entry is free!
- Tomorrow in Geneva’s La Cité du Temps, you can taste [all] the spring wine led by Axel Votre Sommelier for just 30 CHF.
- WiineMe is hosting their Wine Lovers Apéro at Caffè Bellini on Wednesday (make sure to book!).
- These photos are vulnerable, authentic, and downright gorgeous; L’Atelier is hosting a Vernissage for photographer Arnaud Ele this Thursday evening–it’s definitely worth checking out.
- Disco & Ramen? What a great combination created by Café du Pont for this Friday night!