Oof. The weather is looking grim, but there is plenty happening in and around Lausanne this week to keep us all distracted. Hope you all have a wonderful week!
- Geneva Street Food winter market is on this weekend.
- TEDx Lausanne explores the nature of “Growth” this evening with an incredible lineup of speakers.
- Gallery KissTheDesign is hosting a vernissage for Anaëlle Clot whose illustrations are beautiful & captivating.
- This Wednesday the Capitole Theater along with the Musee Elysée is hosting a viewing of the short film Ellis, which is the brainchild of the politically engaged street artist JR. Seating is limited so make sure to reserve your ticket!
- Scientific Speed Dating. Immerse yourself in the world of a scientist and his/her specialization…then do it again…and again. We can’t guarantee a date will come out of this, but we can guarantee a few more wrinkles in your brain and some stimulating conversation.
- One of our favorite places in Geneva, Foound, is turning ONE this weekend! Celebrate with them and experience artistic performances, live painting, DJs, and more.
Did we miss something? Send us a note and let us know! email@example.com