Photo by Annie Spratt
Plenty of events in Lausanne and Geneva this week…and one very bizarre one in Jaun 😉 Have a great week everyone!
- On Tuesday, Studio Banana is hosting a talk about design and creation (it’s French speaking FYI).
- This Wednesday, WiineMe is hosting another Wine Lovers Apéro in Geneva.
- You don’t need to be Canadian to appreciate poutine, but if you’re an enthusiast, head on over to Cafe du Pont for a Disco Dinner Poutine.
- Like grappa? Brasserie de Montbenon is hosting a “Degustation de Grappa” this Saturday–make sure to reserve your spot!
- Transport yourselves back to the 1960s at Le Bourg’s Boogaloo Party–music inspired by the Spanish Harlem.
- Street food, ice skating, disco, & rock this Saturday in Geneva.
- And while you’re there, check out Foound’s Vide Dressing (also on Saturday).
- Snow shoeing and food tasting in Château d’Oex.
- Lastly, we aren’t 100% sure what this is, but it sure looks like fun!
Want to add something to this list? Shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’d be happy to share it!