Are you ready for the week? We have a slightly busy week ahead (which includes potty training a toddler…gulp), so all of these events look like a welcome distraction from the ongoings of the work day. We hope you have a great week!
- This Thursday, the Museé de la Main is putting on a pre-Valentine’s party with a DJ and a Love Bar (treats loaded with aphrodisiacs).
- On Saturday L’Ecoline is hosting an dance class for parents and children to participate in together.
- Also on Saturday, The Liberty Shop will be showcasing designer Nicola Sartorio’s leather creations and some exciting collaborations.
- Looking for somewhere to watch the Superbowl? Head on over to The Darling this Sunday and don’t miss out on the best match of the year!
- The Cinema CityClub is host a Weekend Art Brut with a full program.
- Spring is starting this week, according to the Théâtre Sévelin at least. Check out their contemporary dance shows starting this week.
Anything we missed? Send us an email at email@example.com or leave a comment below!