It’s that time of the year when you’ll be invited over for festive dinners and cocktail parties. Instead of bringing the traditional bottle of wine (which don’t get us wrong, is always appreciated), why not spring for something a bit more original (and fun)? Here are a few gift ideas for the gracious host(ess) in your life:
2. Salt & Pepper Shakers | Soft pastel colors and minimalist design make these a perfect gift.
3. Decadent caviar | You can’t really go wrong with caviar at Christmas.
4. Whiskey Stones | Keeps the whiskey cold without watering down the flavor.
5. Spear Tray | Scandinavian design is always a good idea
6. Festive Tea Towel | It’s a gnome riding a daschund. That’s all.
7. A Bottle of Grappa | Instead of bringing a bottle of wine that will last one evening, bring something that will last at least a few.
8. Wooden Spoons | These are so beautiful & versatile, any host would love these.
9. Foodie Dice | A fun way to shake up your cooking routine.
Holiday Gift Guide: For Him
Holiday Gift Guide: For Her
Holiday Gift Guide: For the Littles