How was your weekend? Wasn’t yesterday just gorgeous? We had such a lovely & festive time with friends, had time to sit down with tea and a book, and caught up on some much needed sleep as well. Lausanne continues to deliver with some fun events to keep you in the holiday spirit this week…enjoy!
- On Thursday evening, Chic Cham is hosting a Risotto & Prosecco evening to celebrate all of the different holidays we observe this time of year.
- Also on Thursday, L’Atelier is hosting a vernissage for artist Tami Hopf, with an apero from 19h-21h.
- This Saturday will be another pop-up Christmas market, this time by les Ripailleuses featuring some of our favorites like la Nébuluese, Fricote, and Chez Laurène, as well as a Tattoo lab in case you feel like getting some festive ink 😉
- Feel like taking a weekend trip to Zurich? This weekend there will be a Scandinavian Christmas Market hosted by Brødre.
- Also, this Saturday is Portes ouvertes de la Cité, where 23 different businesses (including museums) will open their doors from 11am-6pm to encourage you to discover this magical part of our city.