Wow. We can’t believe Christmas is almost here! This will be our last week before we sign off to spend some time with family over the holidays, but we couldn’t leave without a little surprise from us to you! We will be starting our ‘Share The Love’ Christmas Giveaway in just a couple of hours–with some pretty awesome prizes–so stay tuned, and good luck! In the meantime, here are a few things going on in Lausanne this week:
- Oysters! Champagne! On a terrace in December! Brasserie de Montbenon is hosting an “Apero-Huîtres-Terrasse-Party” this Saturday, where a good time is sure to be had by all.
- Feeling artsy? L’Atelier is hosting a vernissage for Le Dévaloir #9 on Thursday evening.
- If you’re going to be in or around Geneva this week, Foound is hosting an Apéro de Noël.
- Feel like singing your heart out? Le Montriond is hosting a Karaoké de Noël this Thursday from 4pm-10pm.
- The Hotel Royal Savoy will have Christmas chalets in the courtyard in front of the hotel selling Champagne, vin chaud, foie gras, oysters, salmon, waffles (need we go on?) every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, between 17:00 and 20:00 until January 3rd.