We hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the sun (we hear next weekend there will be SNOW in some parts of Lausanne). We are so excited for this week, as we are hosting our first ever Thanksgiving along with our buddies at Street Kitchen. If you’re not joining us on Thursday evening, here are a few other events that might catch your interest this week:
- WORN at Baies d’Erelle to celebrate the boutique’s one-year anniversary!
- The second Salon du Champagne will be happening in Geneva this Saturday (so much bubbly, so little time!).
- Blackbird Social Club is hosting an evening of Jass and Dr. Gab’s brews (can anyone tell us what Jass is?).
- This Thursday Aegon & Aegon is welcoming you to a preview of all their new goodies (to start your Christmas shopping early!).
- Authentic Italian dinners in Lutry this week–check our calendar for details!
Don’t forget to add your own events to our calendar! It’s super easy–just click “submit event” and voila!