A pile of pruned vines, Chardonne, this weekend
Last week it seemed official. Warm weather has given way to chill and, while fall’s vibrant colors are only now in full force, the multi-toned grey of winter is standing in the wings. Did you see how low the snow fell on the mountains?! Time to bring the winter coats up from the cave…
Of course, when we’re not waxing poetic about the beauty of the changing season, we’re thinking of what fun things we have to do! Here’s the line up in Lausanne this week:
- Luncheon with the director of the department for gender equality in Vaud.
- Looking to add a few pieces to your winter wardrobe? Brasserie de Montbenon is hosting a Vide-Dressing this Saturday.
- And if you miss the Vide-Dressing on Saturday, head on over to Vevey for a Vide-Grenier accompanied by the Cool Cats food truck, mulled wine, and music.
- The students at UNIL perform a play about the controversial and important topic of euthanasia.
- The Lausanne Marathon is this week, and we will be there! #inspirit #wedefinitelywillnotbethere #wellnotrunning
- This Wednesday is officially the future: well, at least in the film Back to the Future. And to celebrate, Les Boucaniers is having a Marty McFly Welcome Party with music, food specials, and other surprises.
- Children ages 3 months to 3 years are welcome to join in on a story time at Petit Toi this Saturday.
- The LUFF (Lausanne Underground Film Festival) continues this Thursday evening at La Bourg.