Hey hey hey, Lausanne! Hope everyone had a beautiful long weekend. We saw this extraordinary movie at Le Capitole on Saturday night, and we are STILL thinking about it. It’s on for two more days, if you’re looking for something to do tonight or tomorrow.
It seems that the city has finally woken up from the sleepy holiday season, and there are some great events featured on our Event Calendar this week…one that we are particularly excited about it our next LG apéro! After the success of our last one, we decided to do it again this Thursday the 24 of September at 7pm! This time our little fête will be at a new wine bar in the Flon called Cipriano Wine & Ham. They’ve created drink specials just for us, and space is limited, so if you’d like to join please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name (and your +1 if you’d like to bring a friend!), along with your preferred email address. We’ll add you to the list and send you a confirmation email. We can’t wait to meet you! Here are a few other events happening this week:
- La Nebuleuse is releasing their new White IPA and hosting a beer cocktail workshop.
- The EPFL is hosting an event to honor this year’s Woman Scientist of the year.
- Lausanne City Council Member Florence Germond will address the Women’s Business Society luncheon.
- Love taking pictures of Lausanne as much as we do? 500px Fujifilm Global Photowalk is taking place this weekend.
- Nuit des Musée is this Saturday! Buy one ticket and get in to all of Lausanne’s museums. Another great evening to get out and enjoy the general festivities, even if museums aren’t your thing ;).
- Our friend and Lausanne Guide sponsor – Street Kitchen – is hosting an intimate dinner party in a series You, Me and Everyone We Know. The dinner takes places at Chef Emma Litkie’s home and features dishes from her native South Africa. There are only 10 spots available, so RSVP soon!
Planning an awesome event that our readers should hear about? Head over to our Event Calendar and tell us all about it!