With [Swiss] Father’s Day on Sunday, we thought we’d put together a little gift guide since sometimes it’s tough to find items the men in our lives would really appreciate (anyone else have some very particular husbands/fathers/partners?). And of course if you can’t find the right gift, you can always just give them a six-pack of beer, the newspaper, and take over kid duty for a few hours. Needless to say, we really do appreciate you fathers!
1) Punny Apron // Etsy 44 CHF 2) Espadrilles // La Redoute 59.90 CHF 3) Moscow Mule Copper Mugs // Etsy 19 CHF 4) Card // Etsy 4 CHF 5) Burton Backpack // Zalando 65 CHF 6) Rayban Sunglasses // Manor 199 CHF 7) Vintage Bar Tools // Etsy 34 CHF 8) Nikka Whiskey From the Barrel // Manor 45 CHF
Some other ideas:
- Drinks and snacks on the Beau Rivage terrace (and maybe a cigar too)
- A beer and toastie on the terrace at Blackbird Social Club
- A hike either in the Jura or Alps followed by a BBQ
- A bike ride along the lake road
- Drinks at Le Deck
- A visit to the Olympic Museum followed by brunch on their panoramic terrace
- A picnic/BBQ at Chalet a Gobet
- A walk up at the Tower of Sauvebelin
- Brunch and the newspaper at Café des Avenues or Café de Grancy
Hope you all have a wonderfully relaxing Father’s Day!