Ok lazies, this one is for you! This is literally the easiest cocktail to make in the history of ever. Pimm’s is a summery favorite (spicy and citrusy notes make it an easy liqueur to use), paired with the already prepared sparkling cucumber water creates a crisp and fresh cocktail.
- Pimm’s No 1 Cup
- Qcumber Sparkling Water (available at Globus)
- Ice (if Qcumber water is not cold)
- Optional: Fresh cucumbers and/or lime to add to the drink itself or to use as garnish
- Put 1 1/2 shots of Pimm’s in glass
- Fill the rest with chilled Qcumber water
- Optional: Add cucumber garnish and a squeeze of lime (and ice if not cool)