What are you doing for Pentecost weekend? We are heading south where the temperatures are high and the pace is slow. We will be settling in a little seaside town called Ramatuelle near St. Tropez for some much needed R&R. Here’s a peek at some of the summer essentials I will be packing to keep me comfortable but fashionable (because let’s face it…there are some PRETTY people in St. Tropez).
(1) See U Soon dress / I love this dress because it’s totally cheating–it looks like I’ve put together a colorfully patterned skirt, flowy sheer tank, along with a neon-trimmed belt for an entire outfit…only it’s already done for me.
(2) Croc sandals / ok, before you judge just know that I have prided myself on my disgust for Crocs and now I must eat my words. You would never know these wedges are made by the same brand that creates those infamously ugly rubber and plastic sandals, except for the fact that these are ridiculously comfortable. I’m going to go ahead and warn you now…you won’t want to take them off.
(3) Sence Copenhagen bracelets / these genuine leather and brass bracelets are built to stack and can complement just about any outfit.
(4) Tom Tailor scarf / I’m a sucker for scarves, and this marigold color will work for pretty much any season (and there are buttons which add even more versatility). I snagged this scarf while it was 50% off!
(5) mint & berry sunglasses / I’ve been on the hunt for butterfly sunnies in a tortoise shell pattern for quite some time. I’m usually a Jackie O type when it comes to my sunglasses, but these beauties are trending this season and are such a great price.
If you are looking for some more summer inspiration, check out some of the different collections on Zalando: